June 3, 2013
- Macaroni Kid Lancaster, PA - 2013 Summer Fun Guide
- GIVEAWAY: READY, SET…GO, GO THOMAS!
- Ride Into Summer at Mt Hope - Open House June 8th!
- Cherry Crest Adventure Farm
- Choo Choo Barn to Host Sensory-Friendly Mornings
- Dazzling New Exhibit Rocks the North Museum
- Wine & Cheese Train at Strasburg Rail Road
- Regal's Summer Movie Express
- Kids Bowl FREE All Summer
- Tips for Choosing a Campground
- Lancaster County Parks & Recreation Guide
- Take A Colorful Nature Walk
- Sun Safety
- Water/Pool Safety
- 2013 Photography Guide - Lancaster, PA
- Vacation Bible Schools in Lancaster Area
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
Looking for a date night idea?
Looking for a date night idea? Visit Strasburg Rail Road on a Saturday evening and enjoy the luxurious, First-Class Parlor Car or the plush comfort of the First-Class Lounge Car as you savor the taste of fine wines and cheeses while traveling down the tracks on the Wine & Cheese Train. Guests 21 years or older can relax on the Wine & Cheese Train, which runs every Saturday evening, . The $36 fare includes the First-Class accommodations on the Parlor Car and complimentary wine, cheese and crackers. Beer, mixed drinks, non-alcoholic hot and cold beverages, snacks and desserts are also available for purchase. For a complete schedule visit http://strasburgrailroad.com/wine-and-cheese.php
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC